Carpet Installation Gulfport MS
Choosing the right carpet for your home or business is an important decision. The right color, pattern and texture will make a difference in your home or business, and our carpet selections will provide you with many solutions for your home or business. We provide you with both sales and installation of your new carpet or carpet tiles. Whether you want to create a formal design or an informal type of look, our professional staff can help you create the home or business atmosphere you prefer.
We will happily guide you through the choice between texture, twist, loop and pattern. We will educate you on the differences in durability of fibers, ounce weight, advancements on stain protections, compare warranties, and the new new soft carpet fibers. We offer many name brand carpet and carpet tiles ranging from high-traffic designs to a quiet design perfect for the empty nest. There are many different types and grades of padding to choose from. A nicer pad extends the life of any carpet. We stock a few selections of carpet for rental houses and apartments at a fair price for the value and ounce weight. We will make sure to compare fair and square the sample type carpeting and padding. Please give us a chance to beat your best deal.
Here are a few things to do before we install your carpet to ensure the process is handled to your satisfaction.
- 1) Remodel, repair and paint your rooms before new carpet is installed.
- 2) Vacuum your old carpet to help reduce the dust as it's removed.
- 3) Remove all fragile items from areas of installation, including pictures, items from closets, all hanging long-hanging clothes and long-hanging drapery from windows. (Lock up pets)
- 4) Decide whether you want to handle moving your furniture or if you want our professional installers to move all furniture.
- 5) Our installers can also remove the old flooring for you. Just let us know in advance whether you need our help or if someone else will take care of it. (Leave old tack strip if carpet is going back into area or carefully pull out old tack strip without leaving big holes in slab on plywood if hard surface will be installed)
- 6) Measure all door clearances to makes sure the new floor won’t rub on bottom of the door. If it will, hire someone to correct this issue ahead of time.
- 7) After flooring installation, check A/C filter. It may need to be replaced due to excess dust.
- 8) You may need to clear or dust entire home or office. Removing old flooring can raise a lot of dust.
- 9) Check with our professional staff before installation for other tips and things you should do before we arrive.